Casabella Pink Hydrangea Bouquet
We designed Casabella with one simple purpose: to help you steal your loved one's heart again and again. Featuring a dreamy bouquet of vibrant pink hydrangeas and soft, sweet avalanche roses - it's the ideal way to remind that special someone you're still crazy about them.
53 cm (L) x 58 cm (H)
Pink Hydrangea (1 stalk), Lilac Mathiola (1-2 stalks), Avalanche Rose (4-5 stalks), Ocean Song Rose (2-3 stalks), White Eustoma (1-2 stalks), Pink Carnation (1-2 stalks), Lilac Ping Pong
Birthday, Friendship, Love, Anniversary, Thank You
Free Message Card
1. Get a clean vase. The cleaner your vase, the lesser the bacteria, the longer your flowers bloom. Of course, you can also use a jar, a mug, a teapot or anything that you fancy.
2. Add flower food into the vase from the sachet. Flower food can increase the flowers-life up to 60%. This is because it contains all the nutrients that your flowers need!
3. Fill the vase with cold tap water. Too much water can speed the decay of the stems, and too little will hamper hydration. We suggest you to fill in two-thirds full.
4. Cut approximately 2cm off each stem at a slant (and repeat every few days). Flower stems will brown over and decay which till hamper hydration. By snipping off the bottom few centimeters keeps your flower hydrated and lengthens their life.
5. Remove all the lower leaves. Make sure there are no leaves in the water because they decay much faster underwater. Decaying leaves will create bacteria that will spoil your flowers.
6. Change water daily. Change the water when the water becomes discoloured. Dirty water will block the stems and hamper hydration.
7. Keep your flowers away from direct sunlight and ripening fruit.
8. When a flower begins to wilt, remove it from the bouquet. Flowers bloom and wilt at different times. Hence remove wilted flowers to avoid spreading of bacteria to other flowers.
Same-day deliveries are available from Mon - Sun for orders made by 11.30 AM. We have two delivery sessions which is Morning (9 AM - 1 PM) and Afternoon (2 PM - 6 PM). Unfortunately, time-specific deliveries are currently unavailable to ensure fairness to all our customers and maintain efficiency in our operations. We do not deliver to Jurong Island, Pulau Ubin and Tekong Island at the moment.
We recommend having the flowers delivered to an address where you or your recipient will be present on your delivery date to ensure flower freshness and avoid any unforeseen circumstances. Should you or your recipient fail to receive the flowers, a re-delivery service is available at an additional cost depending on your recipient’s location. Our special delivery team will deliver your flowers by hand.
We take great pride in ensuring that our flowers are delivered on time and in great condition. However, if you ever face a problem or delay with your delivery, please reach out to our friendly customer service team at email@example.com, call +60162992263 or Whatsapp
For our full delivery policy, please see our Terms & Conditions.