By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by BLOOMTHIS HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. (legal entity for BloomThis), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer store credit of equal value to your paid amount.Delivery of Your Order
We provide same-day deliveries for orders confirmed before 11.30 AM.Changes to Your Order
If you wish to change your order, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com . We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card message) that are requested by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day.Cancellation Policy
On-demand orders can be cancelled by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 AM one day before your delivery date. Upon confirmation by our Customer Service, payments will be refunded in store credit (BloomThis Gift Card) ONLY. This gift card will have a standard expiry date of one year and can be used to purchase any product in our store. Any leftover credit can be used for subsequent purchases.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe.
- If you create an account, your card will be stored securely so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
- Our current on-demand flower deliveries Mondays to Sundays except for public holidays, unless otherwise stated.
- Specific timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, BloomThis cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of BloomThis’ control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at email@example.com . It is the customers' responsibility to contact us within one (1) day of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- BloomThis delivers to most parts of Singapore except for Jurong Island, Pulau Ubin and Tekong Island. We can deliver to any address within the stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you would like to change the delivery address, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and receive our change confirmation. Please ensure this is done by 10 AM one (1) day before the intended delivery day. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the shipping address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the shipping address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
By consenting to BloomThis’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initialising a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honouring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Abuse & Fraud
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion to hold your order if it’s suspected of abuse or fraud until further investigation is made.
Our Promise, Returns and Refunds
Delighting customers is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.Freshness
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date. In your email, please include a photo of the wilted flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.
Our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care (email@example.com) immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.Non-Delivery
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don't turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date.Returns
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.Flower Availability and Substitution
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and Promotion Codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the BloomThis service, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances Beyond Our ControlAdverse Weather Conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.Force Majeure
BloomThis shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond BloomThis’ reasonable control.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate.