The rainbow's rival, made to be unforgettable! Curated with orange and champagne Rose, green Hydrangea, cherry pink Gerbera, purple Matthiola & yellow Craspedia! Gloria is Mother Nature's paintbrush in a box.
Large: 35 cm (L) x 33 cm (W) x 35 cm (H)
Medium: 25 cm (L) x 27 cm (W) x 30 cm (H)
Large: Orange Rose (2-3 stalks), Champagne Rose (2-3 stalks), Green Hydrangea (1 stalk), Cherry Pink Gerbera (2-3 stalks), Purple Matthiola (2-3 stalks), Yellow Craspedia & Ruscus Leaves
Medium: Orange Rose (1-2 stalks), Champagne Rose (1 stalk), Green Hydrangea (1 stalk), Cherry Pink Gerbera (1 stalk), Purple Matthiola (1-2 stalks), Yellow Craspedia & Ruscus Leaves
Birthday, Friendship, Graduation, Apology, Thank You
Free Message Card
1. Get a clean vase. The cleaner your vase, the lesser the bacteria, the longer your flowers bloom. Of course, you can also use a jar, a mug, a teapot or anything that you fancy.
2. Add flower food into the vase from the sachet. Flower food can increase the flowers-life up to 60%. This is because it contains all the nutrients that your flowers need!
3. Fill the vase with cold tap water. Too much water can speed the decay of the stems, and too little will hamper hydration. We suggest you to fill in two-thirds full.
4. Cut approximately 2cm off each stem at a slant (and repeat every few days). Flower stems will brown over and decay which till hamper hydration. By snipping off the bottom few centimeters keeps your flower hydrated and lengthens their life.
5. Remove all the lower leaves. Make sure there are no leaves in the water because they decay much faster underwater. Decaying leaves will create bacteria that will spoil your flowers.
6. Change water daily. Change the water when the water becomes discoloured. Dirty water will block the stems and hamper hydration.
7. Keep your flowers away from direct sunlight and ripening fruit.
8. When a flower begins to wilt, remove it from the bouquet. Flowers bloom and wilt at different times. Hence remove wilted flowers to avoid spreading of bacteria to other flowers.
Our on-demand delivery service is from Monday to Saturday. We offer next day delivery for orders received before 3.30pm from Monday to Friday. As for Saturday orders, delivery will be made on the next working day. Our standard delivery service is completed between 10am - 6pm. We are unable to accommodate requests for time specific deliveries for free deliveries to ensure fairness to all our customers and maintain efficiency in our operations.
If you or your recipient are not at home to receive them, we recommend that you order your flowers to your or your recipient's workplace instead. Our special delivery team will be delivering your BloomThis flowers to you or your recipient by hand.
We take great pride in ensuring you always receive your flowers on time. However, there is a small chance that your flowers will arrive a day after you are expecting them. It's really important to us that your flowers arrive in great condition. We can achieve this with delivery to any physical address within Singapore. However, we do not deliver to Jurong Island, Pulau Ubin and Tekong Island at the moment.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your recipient is available to receive the flowers when they are delivered. In the event that a delivery has to be rescheduled or re-routed, a re-delivery fee will apply.
For our full delivery policy, please see our Terms & Conditions.